Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone effected by the earthquake is alright. We felt it here in Michigan. It was rather freaky when the house started shaking! I wasn't sure what the heck was going on.


I haven't been doing much stitching lately, but I did get stitchy mail today. :) I ordered Ink Circles "99" which I am going to be stitching for my DH who likes to collect beer bottles. I just hope that the "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" song doesn't get stuck in my head while I work on it though LOL!!!


I also got the second part to Bent Creek's "The Haunted House". I decided to pick up some new floss at Michaels too.




6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Nice new stash.

sharine said...

cool new stash

Ginny said...

That is just freaky that you felt the earthquake. I didn't feel it here in Waterford, but I was out and about on the road. Love your new stitchies. And you do know that the song is going to get stuck in your head every time you pick up your needle! Ha! And now it is stuck in my head for the day. Happy stitching!

Joysze said...

Oh dear.... ROFL, Shannon!!! I hope the song doesn't get stuck either!!

Eeek on feeling the earthquake. That must've been scary. :(

Anonymous said...

I *love* that design! Will follow along jealously as you stitch on it. LOL

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

Great haul. Hoarding and sorting stash is such fun. We don't get many earthquakes, and the ones we do get are very small which is a blessing.

There is one song by the Beetles that always gets stuck in my head. Now I've thought about it I bet it gets stuck in there now. Grrrrr!