Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

I have decided in honor of Thanksgiving this month, I am going to post something I am thankful for each day. If fact, I think I am going to get my DH and boys to do this too. We can put it up on the refrigerator each day. Unfortunately the idea came to me this morning after learning of more family drama. Some people just cannot be grateful for anything given to them.


So today I am thankful for my wonderful DH. He works so hard for us everyday. He is such a good person and he makes me smile. I'm very lucky to have him in my life.


In stitching news, I am still working on VS Gingerbread Garden. I should be finished by now, but the frogs will not leave me alone. Hopefully today I can finish it up without anymore problems.

3 comments:

cucki said...

lovely post..
i hope mr.froggie leave you alone..and you can have happy stitchy time..
hugs xx

Mel said...

Aww, that's so sweet. A very lovely post :)

Rachel said...

We need to get you a frog repellent!!

I think it's a wonderful idea for your family to list something they are thankful for everyday! Sometimes reflection is good for the soul.

And I have to say, some people love drama, and unfortunately we have to be related to some. I have a few in my family as well. After awhile you just want to get up and move on. Good luck.

(((Hugs)))