Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Postcard Exchange?

I've been feeling kind of restless lately.  I wish I had the money to travel around to different places all over the world.  My DH has been lucky enough to be able to go to so many places all over the world because of his job.  I've only been to one other country (Canada) and have only been to 6 states.

One of my favorite things about doing exchanges is getting postcards from wherever the person is from.  I love to see and learn the history of different places.  I figure it is the next best thing to actually getting to visit there.   So I was wondering if maybe anyone would be interested in doing a postcard exchange with me?  It doesn't matter if you are in the U.S. like me or even in my state (Michigan) or in another country.  I would love a post card from anywhere and I would be happy to mail one to anywhere as well. 

If you are interested, you can comment here (be sure to leave a way for me to contact you) or send me an email which is located on my profile. :)

15 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi this sounds like a wonderful idea :)

Vicky said...

I would love to send you a postcard Shannon, my contact email is in my profile.

Melissa said...

I live in a beautiful touristy area, in the Blue Ridge Mountains of NC, I would like to send a post card from here :)

melissa_whitmire@yahoo.com

Fiona said...

Sorry should have mentioned in from Oxford in the uk! My email is crazy_strange161@hotmail.com

Wyrdbyrd said...

Count me in! I live in one of the prettiest places on earth and I would love to share it. Jeannedansby@gmail.com

Deborah said...

I would be glad to send you a post card. sammi916@comcast.net

dulcinella said...

Sounds like a fine plan! You can count me in. Just give me little time:-) You can find my contact mail is in my profile. Btw I live in Belgium.

Maureen said...

You can count me in on this one..i'll send you one over from bonnie Scotland. Happy to send to others as well.

email is maursieq@gmail.com

Shannon said...

Dulcinella - I could not find your email in your profile. But you can contact me at Shana7426@aol.com.

Ewa said...

Sounds great! I'd love to join :)

♥ Nia said...

Have you ever received a postcard from Portugal? :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'd be happy to send a postcard to you. I think I still have your address!

Stitching Noni said...

What a great idea! Would love to send you a postcard from Perth, Western Australia. My email is in my profile

Hugs Noni x

Beauty Bonnet said...

Hi! I'd love you send you a postcard from Manila. I think my email is in my profile too!

Tracy

Shebafudge said...

I would love to send you a postcard. My email is sharonjstevens@msn.com.

Have you ever heard of the site postcrossing.com? I used to swap postcards quite a lot but it got expensive with the way postage went up!