Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday!

I'm excited this week because it is the last week of school for the boys!  Hooray!  I can't wait until Friday.  I think we are going to celebrate that day with pizza and cupcakes.  It is hard to believe that DS#1 only has one more year of school left and DS#2 will be moving on to middle school.  Where does the time go?!?

My stitching has been suffering again.  My attention span has been pretty scattered.  I decided that I am just going to work on Halloween and Christmas ornaments until my attention span returns.  They seem like the perfect thing to work on since the are easy to pick up and put down.  So last night, I dragged out all of my ornament magazines:


I picked the Angel Stitchin ornament from the 2009 JCS Ornament issue to work on first.  I'm a sucker for reindeer, especially ones with red-noses.  :)



That is it for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Too Cute!

Parsley said...

I adore red nosed deer! Rudolph is my fav!!!!

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

mdgtjulie said...

I'm so jealous of you having all those ornie issues. I'm trying to buy some off eBay, but I keep getting outbid. Lucky you!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's a good start and an ornmanet is a good way to do it.

Aurelia Eglantine said...

I think ornaments are a great stitch mojo booster :) And he's such a cute little guy ;)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely start