Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Exchange pics

So I lost my mind and did 7 Christmas exchanges this year.  Haha!  I can finally start sharing pics of what has kept me so busy. :)

I was lucky enough to do another exchange with Dawn from the blog In Stitches.  :)  We did one earlier this year and now we have exchanged for Christmas.  Here is what she sent to me:

 
Isn't everything wonderful? :)  There was some chocolate too, but it kind of got ate already.  Haha!

Here is what I sent to her:


I hope to have more pics to share this week once I know more have received their packages.

I have had Christmas cards coming in too from those of you that offered to exchange cards with me.  All of my cards were mailed out last week, so if you have not received one from me yet, you should be soon.  Here is a pic of all the wonderful cards that I have received so far.  It makes me smile everytime I find one in the mail. :)

12 comments:

Parsley said...

It is so fun to exchange goodies. Looks like you had fun and more on the way.

Emma Louise said...

I'm glad to see my card on there :) I received your card today and it's now sitting in our living room. Thank you!

sharine said...

Beautiful exchanges:)

Stitching Noni said...

Great exchange gifts! Love all the cards - can see mine there with the cute Aussie koala :)
Will keep an eye on the post box. Thank you for doing a Christmas card exchange - it's a great idea :)

Vicky said...

Mine is winging its way to you as I type - fingers crossed sometime next week

Linda said...

Great exchange Shannon.

Linda

cucki said...

beautiful exchange gifts x

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely cuty goodies!!! So pretty!

SoCal Debbie said...

What a nice way to display your Christmas cards! Those are great exchange gifts. Merry Christmas!

Pauline said...

Beautiful exchanges!

Emma/Itzy said...

Oooooh! I see my card! :D Hopefully I will get yours in the next day or so.

I sent something just under two weeks ago and they have only just received it today!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Exchanges sound like so much fun though I am awful with posting stuff on time.