Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hope Finish

Hi everyone!  Things haven't been going so well around here lately, so I have been pretty quiet.  Hopefully things turn around soon.

I have been stitching the past couple of days which has been really nice.  I was able to finish the first design in the new LHN's Sheep Virtues series.  I decided to leave the border off for now.  I want to see the next one or two before I decide if I want to keep the borders.  I have a few finishing ideas too, but that final decision will wait until I see the next one also.

Little House Needleworks - Little Sheep Virtues - Hope
Stitched on Tea-dyed fabric

Thanks for looking! :)

20 comments:

McKenna C. said...

Congrats on the finish! It's so cute!

Barb said...

Hope is so cute!

Mii Stitch said...

LHN designs are so sweet! Congrats on your finish, it is ever so pretty :)

Emma/Itzy said...

These are so cute :) Great stitching x

Dawn said...

Looks great shannon, I have mine already to go! I can't wait to see the next one.

Annie said...

Adorable finish! I hope things start looking up for you soon:)

Ivana said...

Beautiful embroidery and very nice fabric.

Brigitte said...

Oh, such a sweet little finish. I hope things will soon go better for you.

SoCal Debbie said...

Such a nice finish and a cute sheep! I wonder how you'll decide to stitch the others. Can't wait to find out!

Karen said...

Sorry to hear that things are rough. I hope all is well with you soon.

Love your sheepish finish. :)

Karen said...

Sorry to hear that things are rough. I hope all is well with you soon.

Love your sheepish finish. :)

Karen said...

Sorry to hear that things are rough. I hope all is well with you soon.

Love your sheepish finish. :)

The Crafty Pixie said...

Super Cute! ^_^

Maggee said...

Nicely done! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the series too. Hugs!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely finish.

kate n said...

Hey Shannon, that's a really lovely design :) I'm sure things will pick up soon. Sending you virtual hugs

Melissa said...

Congrats on your adorable finish!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Such a cute finish! I love this sheep. I might just have to look up this series :D Hope things go back to normal for you soon!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching :D I am thinking of doing these designs and build a quilt at the end.

Anne said...

Such a sweet little finish and I like it without the border too!