Here is a quickie post from my phone of my progress on 99 Bottles and Small Beaded Dragonfly Tile. :-)
The dragonfly's are gorgeous:)
So pretty x
love your dragonflies
The dragonfly project is my favourite & it looks stunning! Fantastic work!
Super progress on WIPs, Shannon! What fabric are you using for 99 Bottles?Have a great weekend!Robin in Virginia
Great progress on both pieces Shannon.Linda
Love your 99 Bottles WIP! It's so cute. And the dragonflies are beautiful. Great job!
The dragonflies are stunning. I have 99 Bottles in my stash but haven't started it, your progress is great.
Lovely progress! I'm in love with the dragonflies!
Love the sparkle.x
I love both peaces!
Great progress on both your pieces.
Love the sparkles in the dragonflies!
The dragonflies are gorgeous! I bought the "99" pattern too, but I'm waiting for the fabric.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
The dragonfly's are gorgeous:)
So pretty x
love your dragonflies
The dragonfly project is my favourite & it looks stunning! Fantastic work!
Super progress on WIPs, Shannon! What fabric are you using for 99 Bottles?
Have a great weekend!
Robin in Virginia
Great progress on both pieces Shannon.
Linda
Love your 99 Bottles WIP! It's so cute. And the dragonflies are beautiful. Great job!
The dragonflies are stunning. I have 99 Bottles in my stash but haven't started it, your progress is great.
Lovely progress! I'm in love with the dragonflies!
Love the sparkle.x
I love both peaces!
Great progress on both your pieces.
Love the sparkles in the dragonflies!
The dragonflies are gorgeous! I bought the "99" pattern too, but I'm waiting for the fabric.
Post a Comment