Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stormy Thursday

It has been a stormy afternoon around here.  The first storm  caught us on the way home from school.  It got dark fast and started pouring.  Tree branches were falling from trees.  Not fun.  Thankfully we didn't lose power at home.

Round #2 is on it's way out right now, but I think we are supposed to have another round of storms move through this evening.  It's supposed to storm Friday and Saturday too. 

Since it is too yucky to work in my garden, I thought I would start a new project.  If I can't play with my garden outside, I might as well stitch one.  Haha! 

10 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable start! Maybe a bit easier than working in the garden. I pulled weeds today between raindrops. But our version of rain is not really stormy.

Mii Stitch said...

Nice new start, it's a very pretty design! Great choice x

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful new project! Stay safe

cucki said...

Sweet project xx

Robin in Virginia said...

What a great garden piece to start, Shannon! Hope the storms don't wreck too much havoc in your area.

Have a wonderful weekend! Be safe!

Robin in Virginia

Linda said...

Love your new start Shannon.

Linda

Penny said...

Nice start on a pretty design! Hope you stay safe with all of the storms.

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

Brigitte said...

Garden Pleasures, a lovely choice for stitchimg when you can't work in the garden.
Hopefully the storms won't damage anything.

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous new start. Stay safe during the storms.