I stitched up this freebie by The Little Stitcher and finished it into an ornament for my tree today!
It's so sweet! I'm sure it looks lovely on your tree :D
Shannon, it's adorable, love the lace!
Ahhh! So cute! :)
Lovely finish! The beaded rick rack is so cute :)
Love your ornament, Shannon! Robin in Virginia
Very pretty, lovely finishing!
Shannon this is so sweet! Your tree will look fabulous with such a finish :) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
These little sheepies are so cute. Very nice finishing.
What a gorgeous design! Looks really pretty!
An adorable finish.Merry ChristmasCatherine
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It's so sweet! I'm sure it looks lovely on your tree :D
Shannon, it's adorable, love the lace!
Ahhh! So cute! :)
Lovely finish! The beaded rick rack is so cute :)
Love your ornament, Shannon!
Robin in Virginia
Very pretty, lovely finishing!
Shannon this is so sweet! Your tree will look fabulous with such a finish :) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
These little sheepies are so cute. Very nice finishing.
What a gorgeous design! Looks really pretty!
An adorable finish.
Merry Christmas
Catherine
Post a Comment