Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Dragonfly Tile WIP

I've been working on Chatelaine's Dragonfly Tile again with a goal of getting it finished up by this coming weekend.  I ran out of one of the beads though.  :(  So my goal may be put off a bit depending how long my order for new beads take to arrive in the mail. 
Once Dragonfly is done, I will be starting Chatelaine's Summer Knotgarden and Chinese Garden Mandala.  :)  I can't wait!

12 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Dragonfly Tile piece is looking very good, Shannon! Way to go!

Robin in Virginia

Sarah in Stitches said...

So beautiful! I hope your beads come soon :D

Emma/Itzy said...

So beautiful! x

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous! What a shame you ran out of beads :(
Fingers crossed your order arrives quickly and you can get back to the dragonfly :)
Did you know about the Stitching Bandits
Chatelaine Challenge? Joyce and her stitching sisters have set up a Chatelaine SAL on the Chatelaine Stitchers blog - it will be great fun :)
Chatelaine Stitchers

Barb said...

Just beautiful!

Kate Featherstitch said...

Beautiful stitching! I hope your beads arrive swiftly so you can have a beautiful happy dance!

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful work! I hope the beads turn up soon :)

Brigitte said...

Wow, this project is looking so great. Beautiful!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Marilyn

Sara said...

It's gorgeous :) Congratulations :)

Mylene said...

Oh such a beautiful design you are working on.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching :-D