Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I need to start stitching again!

Our moving plans have changed.  I was hoping to move by November 1.  I had a really cute apartment picked out.  I had even started packing.  As of yesterday, that's all changed.  The condensed version is that we are staying in this house until this time next year.  I'm quite disappointed and I guess I start unpacking. 

I really need to start stitching again, especially since DH has a work trip coming up.  I need something to keep me busy.  DH has hockey tonight, so I think I am going to drag out all of my stitching stuff and see if something catches my interest.  I'm hope my next post will have some actual stitching to share!

2 comments:

cucki said...

big hugs my dear..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry to hear that your moving plans have been put off. Hope you find something fun to stitch!

Robin in Virginia