Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's the Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I plan on doing lots of relaxing and stitching.  I've been sick, so a weekend of taking it easy is just what I need.

This past week I stitched a little more of Golden Girl Apples.  I think I fall more in love with this design every day! 


 I also spent way too much time browsing around Pintrest.  I came across a spring wreath on there that I thought was so pretty.  I couldn't get it out of my mind since seeing it.  So I decided to be crafty and made one for myself tonight.  This is where I found the directions on how to make one:  Spring Baby Grass Wreath.



It was fun and very easy to make.  I can't wait until spring so I can hang it up! 

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful stitching and I love the wreath!

cucki said...

aww sweetest stitching..i love it..
and the wreath is so cute too..
big hugs ccki xx

Kathy A. said...

Great progress on Apples.
Love that wreath. And Pinterest - addictive isn't it lol

Melissa said...

Golden girl apples is looking great! I can't wait to see more.

Your wreath turned out wonderful. I actually saw that wreath on pinterest earlier this week. Pinterest has way too many cute crafty projects :)

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your stitching. Your spring wreath is gorgeous.

Topcho said...

Your spring wreath is beautifl! If I were you I'd put it right now. Maybe like this the spring will hurry up too!

Emma said...

The colours of Golden Girl Apples are sooo pretty! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished.

McKenna C. said...

Apples looks great! I LOVE the wreath!!!!

~McKenna
http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

Ginny said...

I think I am falling in love with this Mirabilia every time I see your progress. She is looking fantastic! I love the wreath, too.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D Love that wreath too :D

♥ Nia said...

She looks great!! very pretty :D
Lovely wreath!
Have a great week :)

Anne said...

That gal is looking like she is all relaxed and enjoying the sun!! Great spring wreath! Love PINTEREST!!!

Valentina said...

Your wreath is great!