Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

IHSW

Finally I can post my progress for this past weekend's IHSW.  My laptop was taken over the past few days by DS#2.

I had a wonderful weekend working on Golden Girl Apples.  This piece is so much fun to work on.  I have the hardest time putting it down. 


My plans this week are more of GGA.  I can't wait until it is finished!

17 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Those colors look really awesome! :D

Joysze said...

Gorgeous, Shannon! :D

Unknown said...

It already looks fabulous, I'm very much looking forward to seeing it finished and framed!

ana~stitch said...

She's relly cute -love it!!

Rahenna said...

She looks awesome! I didn't like this design when I saw the small sample picture, but now... hmm! :D

Veronica said...

I just love the vibrant colours of this design. Wonderful progress you've made.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. She looks gorgeous.

Emma said...

The colours are so beautiful! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished.

kate n said...

Its really coming together - the sunshine is great, I love retro designs.

Unknown said...

Really lovely piece and such progress.
From IHSW

cucki said...

she is really coming along so lovely..
happy stitching.
love cucki xx

Topcho said...

With every wip picture you're showing I'm loving this more and more :)

Shelleen said...

It looks like you have big blocks of one color which seems like it would stitch faster. You are doing great!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D You've made great progress.

Linda said...

This piece is coming along nicely. I love the colors in it.

Linda

The Maiden said...

I liek this a lot more now that I have seen it partly stitch, the face is very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your Project is so very pretty.