Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

IHSW and an Exchange

I totally failed at IHSW this past weekend.  I did not pick up a needle once!  But I did finish this little Dragon Dreams "Jingle" ornament today.  It is stitched on perforated paper and took a while to stitch up since my hand kept cramping up.  This is why I very rarely stitch on perforated paper.


I also get to show a pic of the exchange that I received from Rahenna.  She made me a very pretty bookmark. :)


I would show you want I sent to her, but apparently I erased it off my camera by accident.  Oops!

12 comments:

♥ Nia said...

How cute that little ornament! Adorable =)
Lovely gifts!! Lucky you :D

dulcinella said...

This ornament is sooo cute! I never realized stitching on perforated paper was so difficult. You got Lovely presents !

TammyK said...

Your ornament is too cute :-)

Anne said...

Oooh! You received her gorgeous bookmark! I was admiring it! Lovely exchange! Your ornie is so sweet too!!

Veronica said...

Very cute ornament, Shannon. What a lovely exchange you've received.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Julie said...

Nice gifts you received.

mdgtjulie said...

LOL, Shannon, sounds like something I'd do. Your bookmark is lovely, and so is the ornie you made. I've never stitched on perforated paper, but I hate working in hand on fabby for the same reason. My hand cramps up every five minutes!!

Karen said...

Really cute ornament!

Lucky you! I was drooling over that bookmark over on Rahenna's blog.

Melissa said...

The ornament looks cute! And what a lovely exchange gift :)

Bea said...

The ornament is really cute. And that is a lovely bookmark you received, plus all the other goodies. Exchanges are fun.

Stitching Noni said...

So cute! I have only stitched on perforated paper once - too scared to try it again in case it rips.... I love your ornament :o)

Your exchange gifts are gorgeous.

Fireflies & Cats in the Garden

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

ooo gorgeous ornament and I love your gift really pretty