I don't have any new stitching to show since I haven't been working on anything. But I do plan on bringing Chatelaine's Tuscany Town Mandala back out to work on again. So hopefully I will have some new progress pics to show soon. But here is what Tuscany looked like the last time I worked on it:
I do want to thank Melissa, Deborah and Maureen for the pretty postcards that they sent to me. All of my postcards have been mailed out at this point. So for those that are waiting on one from me and it doesn't show up for some reason, please let me know and I will try again.
Have a wonderful day everyone! :)
10 comments:
Shannon! Your Tuscany town is growing! And magnificently so :D
Sorry to hear that, I hope things will brighten up soon :D That mandala is absolutely gorgeous!
Sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit low... Stitching on your lovely mandala should perk you up a bit! I mailed a postcard to you earlier this week so fingers crossed it should drop into your mailbox soon! Hugs x
Sorry to hear your spirit is broken. Your Mandala is looking nice.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
Sorry to hear you're down. I hope you get rid of your blues ASAP, and start feeling better. I'm going to assume that your stitchy mojo is gone while the blues are here, and wish you a quick pick me up. Then you'll have your mojo back and feel better. Will say a prayer, Shannon.
Your postcard arrived here. I was waiting until I went somewhere vaguely interesting over the May Bank Holiday but we were both working!
So it'll be a local one purchased tomorrow at my favourite little gift shop and mailed off very soon.
Sorry you've been feeling down, I find stitching very therapeutic.
Your postcard is up on the fridge! It's always nice to get mail which isn't a bill..
Hope you feel better soon, and keep on stitching.
Your postcard is up on the fridge! It's always nice to get mail which isn't a bill..
Hope you feel better soon, and keep on stitching.
gorgeous stitching :)
Your stitching looks gorgeous :D
I'm behind on my email! I had a few busy weeks :p but soon you'll receive some more postcards ;)
hugs&smiles to you :)
Post a Comment