Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Halloween Exchange?

Hi everyone!  Would anyone be interested in doing a Halloween Exchange with me?  I would be up for exchanging with a few people.  It can be any kind of finish and size.  If you are interested in exchanging with me, just leave a comment and a way to contact you if your profile isn't linked to your email. 

7 comments:

Monique said...

Oh I would of loved to do an exchange but with me being in South Africa the postage would be a lot.

Srinity said...

I would love to! Maybe something small that fits in an envelope?
Email me: srinity (a) wippies dot com

Go and see my blog, I have a Halloween giveaway there. :)

kate n said...

Me :D

Shannon said...

Hi Kate! I would love to do an exchange with you. I couldn't find your email though.

kate n said...

dekeboo@aol.com :D

Devon said...

Hi Shannon I wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway over on my blog,,congrats...
Devon
www.devonstitching.blogspot.com

AmyJo said...

I would love to do a Halloween exchange with you. Halloween is my favorite holiday :)

miniquilts@yahoo.com