Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

I have been busy stitching, but can't share my finishes yet since they are for exchanges.  I can share a pic of the giveaway that I won from http://devonstitching.blogspot.com/ though.  Thank you so much, Devon!  :)  :)  :)


It is such a gorgeous day today!  The leaves are starting to change colors.  I think that is why Autumn is my favorite season!  Here are some pics of the walk the dog and I took today:

 




 
 
Have a wonderful day everyone! 

11 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful walk!

Very nice Halloweenie package! :D

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely giveaway received. Great photos.

cucki said...

Beautiful photo and lovely gift xxx

Mii Stitch said...

You've been spoilt! Looks like a great giveaway ☺ Love autumn too & your pics are fabulous, Mii xxx (thanks for following me too!)

kate n said...

Wow! loads of goodies :) And what beautiful scenery to be able to stroll through.

Dawn said...

Beautiful day for you! Thanks for sharing the pics, we had rain yesterday.

Brigitte said...

Great goodie that you won from Devon. Enjoy! And what a pleasurable autumn walk you take us on.

Tracey said...

Thanks for following my blog! :) What a blessing to have such a lovely place to walk. Usually Ginger and I just walk around our subdivision- ho hum..lol. Congrats on your giveaway win! Great package!

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on your wonderful prize from Devon! Thank you for sharing the pretty pics from your autumn walk. It was 105 degrees here yesterday in Sunny Southern California.

Anne said...

Lovely prize you won from Devon! Congrats!! Those pictures are gorgeous, especially the second one with the water. I love Autumn too :D

Joysze said...

Congrats on the win.

Love your fall pictures. I miss the fall.