Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Still sick!

The plan was to stitch this week and but I've done nothing.  I'm still sick and it got worse.  I went to  an after hours clinic Wednesday evening and he said I have bronchitis.  I've got antibiotics and a gigantic bottle of cough medicine now.  The cough medicine has codeine in it so I've been a bit sleepy.  Haha!  Hopefully next week I will be well again and can get back to stitching!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)

7 comments:

Angie said...

Feel better

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I have not blogged in a bit and was sad to see that your Thanksgiving did not turn out well either. Some people can be so inconsiderate. I know all the work, time and money that goes into making a Thanksgiving dinner nice for everyone. I wish I could give you a big hug. I hope you feel better soon.
By the way, your trees are darling. I was wondering what the cross stitch picture is behind the tree in your first photo.

Shannon said...

Thank you for the get well wishes. The piece behind the tree
is Mirabilia - June's Pearl Fairy.

NikNak54 said...

Hope you feel better soon! My daughter and I had it 2 weeks ago, still cough once in awhile.

Barb said...

Take good care of yourself. That can be bad news. When I was teaching, I got it often.

Mii Stitch said...

Get well soon, you should soon get back to normal once the antibiotics kick in :)

Stitching Noni said...

Sorry to hear you are not well. I hope you start to feel better soon :)