Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Start - Fire Dragon

I was in the mood to stitch a dragon. :)  Teresa Wentzler's Fire Dragon seemed fitting since it has been so darn hot outside this week.  He's supposed to be stitched over-one, but I'm stitching him over-two on a very pale blue 28ct. fabric.

15 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

great start.

Rachel said...

Great start! He's looking wonderful :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

Nice start! :D

Anne said...

He's super cute! Love the colours in this little guy :D

Emma/Itzy said...

Great start! x

Lesleyanne said...

Great start.

cucki said...

Great start x

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely start.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely new start. Love TW dragons. Look forward to seeing your progress on him :)

Aurelia Eglantine said...

It's been so hot here too, LOL! I really like your reasoning :) I've always wanted to stitch a TW dragon; your Fire Dragon is coming along wonderfully!!!

Linda said...

Love your new start Shannon. Great colors.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Nice new start!

Lonneke said...

Great start!

Topcho said...

Oh dear - it's so cute, the way he's looking at me ( or at whatever XD). Great new start!

SoCal Debbie said...

Great start, Shannon! I love how you got his eyes done so he can watch you stitch the rest of him!