congratulations on the finish, hes lovely.
Fantastic! He looks amazing. Well done on finishing him so quickly :)
Great finish! That was pretty quick, too
Looking good, well done!
Looking so pretty x
I love the colours!
Looks fantastic. Lovely finish!
Your Fire Dragon is amazing, Shannon!
... and he's looking great.
Absolutely beautiful! How very handsome he is - such a fabulously fierce fiery fellow ;)
He's gorgeous! I love those vibrant colours!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
congratulations on the finish, hes lovely.
Fantastic! He looks amazing. Well done on finishing him so quickly :)
Great finish! That was pretty quick, too
Looking good, well done!
Looking so pretty x
I love the colours!
Looks fantastic. Lovely finish!
Your Fire Dragon is amazing, Shannon!
... and he's looking great.
Absolutely beautiful! How very handsome he is - such a fabulously fierce fiery fellow ;)
He's gorgeous! I love those vibrant colours!
Post a Comment