Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Start - Mirabilia Red

The chart came yesterday and I had to start right away!  I've been so excited about her.  I picked Wichelt 28ct Dense Fog jobelan to stitch her on.  Here is Day 1's progress pic:

13 comments:

cucki said...

Looking sweet x

Tiki said...

Great start!

Sarah in Stitches said...

It looks great already!

Robin in Virginia said...

Nice start, Shannon! What a pretty piece of fabric!

Robin in Virginia

Cole said...

Great start! I like your fabric choice too.

Brigitte said...

Starting with the head is a good start - so you see that lovely face from the beginning. Have fun stitching this beauty!

Lesleyanne said...

Great start.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely start & pretty face :)

Dawn said...

ohhh she is beautiful, I ordered mine last week and can't wait to have the pattern. Looking forward to your progress as I know I won't start her anytime soon.

valerie said...

Looks great already! I'm going to enjoy watching your progress. She's one of my favorites already!

ALICE MARGAUX said...

wow, what a beautiful fabric, and nice stitching, can't wait to see the finishing. rainy kisses from Rio, Alice

SnowySticher said...

great start and love the fabric color

Topcho said...

What a great new start!