Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

New Start

I'm in a Halloween/Autumn stitchy mood. I decided to start Ghoul Tidings from the 2013 JCS Halloween issue.  It's my favorite design in the magazine.  :)

Here is my itty bitty start on it:

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

I love this dersign very much, too. And one day I'll stitch it as well.

Mii Stitch said...

Have fun! It's a lovely design :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

It's so cute! :D Enjoy

Anonymous said...

A lovely new start (:

cucki said...

I love it..
Sweet start
Hugs x

Dawn said...

Love it, on my to do list, how's Red coming along?

diamondc said...

This really is such an adorable pattern, I look forward to your finish.
Catherine

Linda said...

Great new start Shannon.

Linda

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely new start :)
I bought the magazine the other day... It is quite expensive to buy here in Australia but the designs are gorgeous so I had to do it!
Look forward to seeing your progress on the new start :)

SoCal Debbie said...

That's a great Halloween start!