Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

While I'm waiting....

The thread that I need to finish Ghoul Tidings should be here next week.  
Yay!

I picked up November's issue of Cross Stitch & Needlework yesterday because I've recently become a big fan of Barbara Ana Designs, especially the tree patterns. So I just had to have the design that is in that issue.  :)  Since I have to wait for thread for my other project, now would be a great time to start that design, right? 

Here is my start on Barbara Ana Designs "Autumn Delights":

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great issue...and this design is darling!

Bianca said...

love, love, love the new start

Anonymous said...

beautiful design, lovely start

cucki said...

It's a sweet issue and this design is so cute
Hugs x

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great idea, and it's a beautiful start!

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

Anonymous said...

A lovely start, this design is gorgeous (:

The Maiden said...

great new start, I think you made a fan out of me!

Anne said...

I adore this design too! Are you doing the sal with Vickie?! Hope your thread comes soon.

Stitching Noni said...

Fab new start :)

Mii Stitch said...

Great design, lovely new start!

SoCal Debbie said...

That's a cute design. What a great idea to start something new while you're waiting for floss!