Here is my tree. I love it! :) It looks way more awesome than my camera is showing.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Halloween Decorating!
I had a few people ask to see my Halloween tree. You will have to excuse the not so great pics with my camera phone. Hopefully I will have a real camera again soon!
Here is my tree. I love it! :) It looks way more awesome than my camera is showing.
Here are some of my other decorations I have put out.
Here is a project that I worked on today. I found a few pics online from people who turned Christmas Village houses they found at a dollar store into a Halloween Village just by spray painting everything black and then detailing them as much as you want. My little spooky town is very basic at the moment. I will have to see what I can do to jazz it up a bit. :)
Here is my tree. I love it! :) It looks way more awesome than my camera is showing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Great Halloween decorating! I love your Halloween Village
Great idea with the village! Love the Ghoul tidings, it's so sweet
wow i love it..love your halloween village so much.
hugs x
Great Halloween themed post!!
Love your tree. That spooky village will be great!
What a fabulous Halloween tree along with the rest of your decorations!
Robin in Virginia
Post a Comment