Lovely! Couldn't imagine having to deal with all of those beads...
WOW!This is just gorgeous!Marilyn
That is just gorgeous. That is a lot of beads. I am sure you are doing a happy dance.
That is stunning!
LOVE IT! I really need to do more work on mine... yours is so inspiring! Those colors are gorgeous. :D
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!The colours are just wonderful and all the beads make it incredible.
Fabulous, it looks fantastic!!!
It's so beautiful! Great job with all the beading :D
Well done, it's simply stunning.
one word, BEAUTIFUL, love it, and the finishing with the beads, gorgeous. sunny greetings from Rio, Alice
WowSo beautifulWell done dearHugs x
Congratulations to you, Shannon! It is stunning!Robin in Virginia
This is just gorgeous, I love the action shots of the beads too.I am determined to stitch a Chatelaine this year, even if it is just a small one!
OMW I can't believe it used that many beads but looking at the way they look on the design... so totally worth every single bead. It's super stunning!
Stunning finish Shannon! Big congrats to you! That's an awful lot of beading but well worth it in the end!!
Wow...looks absolutely amazing. What a lot of beads!
That is beautiful! The beading is magnificent.
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Lovely! Couldn't imagine having to deal with all of those beads...
WOW!
This is just gorgeous!
Marilyn
That is just gorgeous. That is a lot of beads. I am sure you are doing a happy dance.
That is stunning!
LOVE IT! I really need to do more work on mine... yours is so inspiring! Those colors are gorgeous. :D
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
The colours are just wonderful and all the beads make it incredible.
Fabulous, it looks fantastic!!!
It's so beautiful! Great job with all the beading :D
Well done, it's simply stunning.
one word, BEAUTIFUL, love it, and the finishing with the beads, gorgeous. sunny greetings from Rio, Alice
Wow
So beautiful
Well done dear
Hugs x
Congratulations to you, Shannon! It is stunning!
Robin in Virginia
This is just gorgeous, I love the action shots of the beads too.
I am determined to stitch a Chatelaine this year, even if it is just a small one!
OMW I can't believe it used that many beads but looking at the way they look on the design... so totally worth every single bead. It's super stunning!
Stunning finish Shannon! Big congrats to you! That's an awful lot of beading but well worth it in the end!!
Wow...looks absolutely amazing. What a lot of beads!
That is beautiful! The beading is magnificent.
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment