It's so beautiful! The matting and the frame are absolutely perfect!
It looks stunning:)
Looks great, the frame and matting fit it perfectly!
So pretty. I am sure it makes you smile.
What a great finish! I like the framing too, the blue inner mat sets off the green wonderfully. :) Do you have a spot to hang it?
It's so beautiful! Great choice with the frame :D
OMG! It's beautiful!The mat and frame are perfect for it.What a masterpiece, be proud of it. :)Marilyn
Fabulous!
So beautiful x
Perfect and so beautiful!
Oh it's beautiful!! I just love picking up a framed piece, it's so nice to see it looking so good after all the work of stitching it. Great job!
That is beautiful! Congrats
Congrats on your finish. Such a gorgeous frame!
The frame compliments this piece beautifully.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
It's so beautiful! The matting and the frame are absolutely perfect!
It looks stunning:)
Looks great, the frame and matting fit it perfectly!
So pretty. I am sure it makes you smile.
What a great finish! I like the framing too, the blue inner mat sets off the green wonderfully. :) Do you have a spot to hang it?
It's so beautiful! Great choice with the frame :D
OMG! It's beautiful!
The mat and frame are perfect for it.
What a masterpiece, be proud of it. :)
Marilyn
Fabulous!
So beautiful x
Perfect and so beautiful!
Oh it's beautiful!! I just love picking up a framed piece, it's so nice to see it looking so good after all the work of stitching it. Great job!
That is beautiful! Congrats
Congrats on your finish. Such a gorgeous frame!
The frame compliments this piece beautifully.
Post a Comment