Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Thursday!




Not much has gone on since my last post. I did get to enjoy a nice, relaxing 4th of July weekend like I was hoping to do. It was so nice not having to do anything that we ended up not doing anything for most of the weekend! We did finally venture over to a friend's house on Monday for a little party and to watch the fireworks which were really wonderful.

This week I really haven't done much either. It's been hot all week and everything seems like too much work. I did start and finish a San-Man Originals Halloween design today. That poor little ghost makes me smile everytime I look at him:

I did stitch the lettering on the bottom instead of on the side like the design called for. I will be finishing him off into an ornament for my Halloween tree that I plan to put up this year.



I also did a little early birthday online shopping this week too. I was so excited to see my package waiting on my porch today! I ordered two of the new Bent Creek Halloween designs:


I think they are so cute and can't wait to start them soon!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the little ghost! Looks like you are getting ready for Halloween.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Lesleyanne said...

Great finish and new stash. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Carol said...

That little starched up ghost is darling, Shannon! And you got some darling Halloween charts--enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Glad you had a nice weekend!

Joysze said...

LOL!!!!! I love your finish, it's too cute!!!!

mdgtjulie said...

Great Halloween stitching, and love your little ghostie!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A Halloween tree is a great idea! I'm stealing it from you. LOL.

I love the Bent Creek house too. Off to google it to see the room options!