It looks cute so far. Can't wait to watch your progress on this one!!
Love Halloween so I can;t wait to see more progress.
Great new start. I wish the laundry and dishes would do themselves as well and the ironing.
That's a nice start, Shannon. Hehehehe, I hear ya, and cooking, and dishes, and groceries....
Yeah, I hear you on the dishes, laundry. Also the dusting, vacuuming, kids to places, and dinner! Ha! But you have a great start on your new project.
I love this one, it speaks to my inner science geek! You are so fast, I cannot wait to see it done.
Cute start!
What a cute design. I look forward to seeing it stitched. It is nice to see you back stitching and blogging.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It looks cute so far. Can't wait to watch your progress on this one!!
Love Halloween so I can;t wait to see more progress.
Great new start. I wish the laundry and dishes would do themselves as well and the ironing.
That's a nice start, Shannon. Hehehehe, I hear ya, and cooking, and dishes, and groceries....
Yeah, I hear you on the dishes, laundry. Also the dusting, vacuuming, kids to places, and dinner! Ha! But you have a great start on your new project.
I love this one, it speaks to my inner science geek! You are so fast, I cannot wait to see it done.
Cute start!
What a cute design. I look forward to seeing it stitched. It is nice to see you back stitching and blogging.
Post a Comment