Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Late Night Finish!

I finished stitching this one up a little after 2am. My pic isn't the greatest since the lighting in my house isn't exactly great in the middle of the night and my camera still hates me. I love his little shoes! :)


The Haunted Guest House - Secret Lair


Designed by Bent Creek


11 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Dr. Jekyll, I presume. Cute finish, grats. Even if you did have to wait till two am!

Kathy A. said...

awesome! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's so cute!

Lesleyanne said...

A great finish.

Joysze said...

Awww, it's so cute. Congrats on the finish. :D

Aurelia Eglantine said...

That is the cutest mad scientist I've ever seen! Love the glasses on the pumpkin :) Great finish!

Shelleen said...

wow, you stitched that up pretty quick. Very cute.

natalysneedle said...

Love this one. Ordered it and haven't received it yet and you already have it stitched up! Wow, that is impressive. Happy Halloween a little early!

Rachel said...

I love it! I think I now need a new pattern to add to my collection, lol. It's too cute!

Carol said...

What a darling finish--congratulations :)

The Maiden said...

Yeah a finish! I am definately going to have to do tis one, it is science-rific!

http://www.mothercronemaiden.blogspot.com/