Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Giveaway!

Wow! I now have over 100 followers! :) Thanks so much to everyone who follows and comments on my blog.


To celebrate, I am having a Halloween giveaway! It is open to anywhere in the world. The only rules are that you must be a follower (new followers are ok) and that you must leave a comment on this post by October 4 by 11:59pm EST. I will draw a name at random some time on October 5. Please make sure I have a way to contact you if your name is picked.



Here is what I am giving away:



Shepherd's Bush - Witches Moon chart

Shepherd's Bush - Beware chart

Lizzie Kate - Sampling Halloween Quick-It chart

A spool of Halloween ribbon

One package of black DMC Color Infusions Memory Thread

Three Halloween themed fabrics



Good luck! :)

38 comments:

Parsley said...

Oh boy! I'm a follower and would love an entry! Congrats on the followers!

Michele said...

What a generous giveway! Congrats on 100 followers and sign me up please :)

Tiki said...

Congratulations on reaching 100 followers. That is a very nice giveaway you have planned. Sorry to hear about the loss of your decorations but your finishes for this year look great.

kate n said...

A 100 followers! Wow! that's great and what a wonderful way to celebrate :)

Carrie said...

WOW, what a great giveaway! Please put my name in. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a fun giveaway! I would love to be entered!

Peggy
www.neverenoughstash.blogspot.com

Kathy A. said...

What a wonderful giveaway Shannon. I have followed your blog for many years - we have done at least one RR together.I would love to be entered!
drewsgrands@hotmail.com

Gracie said...

Glad I have been a follower...if not I would sign up quickly! Please enter me for the fabulous drawing.

Lonneke said...

Congrats on the 100 followers! And what a great give-away.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a generous giveaway! Thank you for the chance.
Congrats on the 100 followers.
meekcmc@hotmail.com

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on 100 followers. I am a follower and would love to be entered into your gorgeous giveaway.

natalysneedle said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers. I would love a chance at your halloween giveaway. Please count me in.

Teresa said...

WOW you've got 100 stalkers.
What a fun give away.
Tersa's Heartfelt Stitches

Shelleen said...

Congrats on 100 followers. I have been following for quite a while now and Halloween is my favorite holidays so please enter me.

Deborah said...

Great giveaway! Congrats on the 100 followers. Thanks for counting me in.

Anonymous said...

That looks very good. I would love to enter. I am a follower..

sharine said...

Congratulations on 100 followers!Please enter me in your fantastic giveaway

Stitching Noni said...

Congratulations on 100 + followers! Please enter me in your lovely giveaway. I am a follower. I will also put a link on my blog to you giveaway. Good luck to everyone who enters. Thank you for a great giveaway!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a lovely giveaway. Congratulations on the followers!

I would like to be entered.

emmalentongmailcom

Dawn said...

Loving LK! I make 104 followers!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congrats on over 100 folowwers! I love this Hallowe'en giveaway, please include me in the draw.

Bec said...

Happy 100 and what a fab giveaway! I would love to be entered into the drawing. :)

Sara said...

I'm going to stay out of this one since I've been very lucky lately and I want to let other stitchers to win too, but I just wanted to wish good luck to everyone who will be joining :)

wendy111 said...

Congrats on 100 followers. I would love to enter your lovely giveaway

cucki said...

hello dear, i am your new friend cucki from south africa..i am following your blog too..it is very sweet..
please count me in for this lovely giveaway..
thank you dear
hugs cucki

Kim Reid said...

What a wonderful giveaway, I'd love a chance to enter!!
Thanks so very much :)
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

yes please :D

Blu Stitcher said...

I am also a new follower and I would love a chance to win. Please enter me and good luck to e1

♥ Nia said...

New follower here :) Please, count me in! :D

Ginny said...

What a great way to celebrate your followers! Congrats. So glad you decided to keep your blog going. I do enjoy visiting you and seeing what fabulous creation you are working on.

Charity C. said...

Oh wow! What an awesome giveaway! You are being very generous! I would love to take part in your giveaway!

FN said...

I am a new follower because I just found your lovely blog! I would love to enter your great giveaway! Congrats on having all those followers! Thank you! Frances
fnelson1@comcast.net

SoCal Debbie said...

I'm a new follower! I found out about your giveaway from Stitching Noni. How nice of her to pass it on so the rest of us can find you! Your giveaway items look fantastic! I just had a giveaway on my blog for my first blogoversary and I reached 100 followers! My email is typenstitch AT yahoo.com.

basketsnprims said...

Hi, I am a new follower, I just found your delightful blog. I would love to be entered. Thanks so much.
pam

Kathy H said...

I am a follower and would love to win some Halloween goodies. I am just getting ready to decorate for Halloween and am getting into a cooler weather mood. Congratulations on 100 followers.

Charodeya said...

Congratulations with 100 followers!)))
Sign me up, please)

Beauty Bonnet said...

just started following - maybe i'm follower 120? how generous! i hope i have a chance at it too! - tracey/ph