Two gorgeous finishes.
Very cute finishes!
They're cute. I especially like the little owl. He's darling!
Fab finishes! I love the bats, they are too cute. Enjoy your weekend :)
Those are so cute! Have you thought about charging people to do finishing for them? *hint hint* ;)
What great finishes. The bats are just soooo cute!
What cute Halloween finishes, Shannon! I love them both :)
Congrats on your finishes! I love the little bitty bats and the backing fabric you used :)
Awww, they're so cute!!!! :D
I love the ornaments and great job picking out backing fabric!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Two gorgeous finishes.
Very cute finishes!
They're cute. I especially like the little owl. He's darling!
Fab finishes! I love the bats, they are too cute. Enjoy your weekend :)
Those are so cute! Have you thought about charging people to do finishing for them? *hint hint* ;)
What great finishes. The bats are just soooo cute!
What cute Halloween finishes, Shannon! I love them both :)
Congrats on your finishes! I love the little bitty bats and the backing fabric you used :)
Awww, they're so cute!!!! :D
I love the ornaments and great job picking out backing fabric!
Post a Comment