Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I've started decorating for Halloween this week. This year the decorating will be very simple. I discovered that water from the flood we had in the basement a few months ago got into my Halloween/Autumn decoration box through a crack in the bottom. I had to throw it all away. But at least I have my finishes from this year that I can put out.

Here is my little Halloween tree I have up:



I also have these to put out as well:


In stitching news, I'm still working on Chatelaine's Tuscany. I had a little frogging incident, but I am back on track now. :)





10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Sorry to hear the flood ruined your halloween pieces. Your tree and cubes look gorgeous. Lovely progress on your stitching.

Carrie said...

So sorry to hear that the flood damaged your stitching. I love the Halloween stitching that you do have on display!

Shelleen said...

So sorry that you lost your Halloween stuff. But what you have out looks great.

Parsley said...

Love your tree but sorry about the flood.

Kathy A. said...

Oh I am so sorry that you lost your Halloween stuff. Your stitches and cubes are really cute. And me - I'm decorating for Christmas starting today LOL

Vicky said...

Love the tree, I must get one so that I can do seasonal decorating.
So sorry to hear about the flood.

Bec said...

I love the cubes! They are gorgeous. How do you make them?

Shannon said...

Bec - I follow this turtorial to make cubes: http://tts-tutorials.blogspot.com/2008/04/cube-finish.html

Cindy's Stitching said...

The tree is adorable. I adore all of the fall ornies.

♥ Nia said...

so sorry =/
I love your halloween cubes! Very pretty finishes :)