I've been on my feet all day running from place to place today. But now I can relax and get into my pajamas, turn on a Christmas movie and stitch. I need to figure out what to work on though. I have lots of projects in my stitching bag that I could work on, but what I really want is to start something new. So I have pulled out my big black binder!
And what is in my binder? Lots and lots of Mirabilia charts! :)
I'm not sure how many I have at this point. I stopped counting once I knew I hit the 100 mark. I really do not need to start another Mirabilia, but that is what is calling to me right now. I'm not strong enough to fight the urge, so I am just going to give in to it. :) I don't know which one to start because there are too many calling to me right now. That is why my binder stays hidden in the cupboard. The temptation is too much!
9 comments:
Can't wait to see which one you pick and look forward to seeing your progress. Sometimes you just have to give in.
wowwwwwwwwwww so many lovely charts..me so excited for you..cant wait to see which one you going to chose..and stitch..
happy stitching dear..hugs cucki xx
I love the binder! Good luck picking a chart : )
I'm sure there's lots in that binder to tempt you!
Have you made a decision yet? Sounds great!
Whichever you pick, it'l be gorgeous, all Mirabilias are!
Can't wait too see what you'll chose.
WOW! That is a lot of charts - I am terrible at making decisions, so good luck! I bought my first mirabilia chart last month and will start that in the new year - it is Lady of the Mist by Nora Corbett. I look forward to finding out which one you have chosen and which movie too! I love christmas movies :)
Holy moly, Shannon!! I can't wait to see what you stitched over the weekend. :D
Stash drool! Very nicely organized stash drool! Can't wait to see what you stitched!
Post a Comment