Last time I posted I said I was going to start a new Mirabilia. Well that didn't happen since life kind of got in the way. So I am just working on things I already have on the go instead.
I've made some progress on Chatelaine's Tuscany. Here is what it looked like before:

Here is what it looks like now:

Late last night while watching the movie White Christmas, which I had never seen before, I finished up Lizzie Kate's Snowed In. I finished it off by putting it into a tuck banner I have had for years.
Tonight's plans are to start CCN's January Cottage and find another old Christmas movie to watch.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
9 comments:
Your Chat Tuscany is looking gorgeous!! Love that snowman and how you finished him!!
hello dear,your chat tuscany is looking so beautiful..great progress on it..
aww i love the snowman so much..sooooo sweet...
enjoy stitching the ccn jan cottage..and tell me which movie you going to watch next?
keep well..love for you
cucki xx
Tuscany is looking great! I can't wait to see more. Good job with the snowman :)
Your finish is gorgeous. Great progress on your Chat. Look forward to seeing your new start.
Tuscany looks great, you got a lot done. The snowman is darling.
Wow, Tuscany is looking fantastic. I can't believe how much you had done.
I love your snowman.
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
You made some amazing progress on the Tuscany project. Your little pintuck ornament is adorable, great finish and it seems the perfect piece to fit in that pintuck that's been sitting around.
I love old christmas movies :) and your stitching is looking lovely. The snowman is a cutie.
Your chatelaine looks fantastic! Great job on getting that tuck finished!
Post a Comment