Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Bit of Progress

I haven't been stitching nearly as much as I was.  But I do have some progress on Golden Girl Apples.  I also made some changes.  I really wasn't feeling the beads on the apples in the basket and decided that I would rather leave them off.  I also wasn't feeling some of the colors used in the apples in the baskets either.  They were a bit too orange for my liking.  So after some frogging and changing, this what I came up with:


I am also in the process of switching out the apples in the trees from DMC to some random red beads I found in my stash.

18 comments:

Joysze said...

She looks great, Shannon. :D

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

looking great :D

Tiki said...

This looks fabulous so far! Keep up the great work.

natalysneedle said...

Beautiful progress!

Carrie said...

Very pretty!

McKenna C. said...

Lookin' good!

~McKenna

Karen said...

Awesome! I really like your changes. Those colors are so eye-catching.

Tracy J said...

Wow, this is soooo vibrant! It looks wonderful!

Andie said...

Shes looking fab! :D

Lesleyanne said...

She looks gorgeous.

kate n said...

Apples look great. Its fun to change things and she looks great.

Emma said...

Looks stunning!

Unknown said...

Those apples look delicious! A beautiful project, looking forward to more pics. :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Great job with the color changes. Using beads for the apples in the trees is a wonderful idea!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your WIP is beautiful, so very pretty!

Topcho said...

Oh she's gorgeous! I love the changes you made, it's looking great

valerie said...

Great progress! So colorful!

Anne said...

She's looking lovely Shannon! Good choice on the colour change! Those apples look great!!