Trying to find something to be positive about, I guess it would be that my Christmas exchange piece and Rahenna's and Charity's ornaments are all finished. Obviously I can't share a pic, but I really like how everything came out.
I've been trying so hard to not focus on the negative. But it seems like when everything is starting to look up, another thing has to go wrong. I feel like I am constantly trying to crawl out of a hole and I keep getting knocked back down. I just wish life would give us a break for a little while. I don't want to feel sad anymore.
9 comments:
Please don't feel sad :( You made me smile when you commented on my photo's from Devon....I am gonna try and think of a joke....erm....maybe a silly dance...erm....if it helps I can't tell my ar*se from my elbow at the moment! Tomorrow is FRIDAY, thats got to be a good thing?? :) I am sending you a big hug! :P
I understand. It's been a hard week for many. It's okay to vent and be yourself on good and bad days.
We'll have a better day tomorrow. Just pamper your heart.
*hugs* Shannon. I'm sorry you're going through such a tough period right now. Take it one step at a time and try to spend some time on you. Hope your weekend goes wonderfully.
Big *Hug* Shannon. Sorry to hear that you're going through a hard moment, but I'm happy that you're trying to find the positive things, that's the important thing :) and I believe that positivity brings positivity so I'm praying for you to have a wonderfull weekend/week/month, that will make you smile again :)
I really hope that everything looks up for you! If you ever to someone to talk to just let me know...from one stay at home mom to another! I can't believe you have finished both ornaments already! You're quite the stitcher! We all have our up's and down's but no matter what there will always be someone who will pick us up!
It must be one of those weeks... I had such a low, negative day today and just didn't feel like myself. It took some hugs to make things right again. Hang in there and don't stop fighting! Even if you can't say what's bothering you, know that people are reading and thinking of you. :)
dont feel sad dear..this is life and it is like this..sometime up and sometime down..but it is good that you trying to look for positive things and that is the most important thing..
you are in my prayers and thoughts..i hope your weekend goes lovely.
smile now :)
we are always with you :)
more hugs or you xxx
Great job with the finishes. I know what you mean about life believe me. Just hang in there, you'll find a way to make it work out ok. :-)
I am sorry you are feeling so down, Shannon. Seems we all have good days and bad. I hope you are feeling better soon. I am sending you big (((Hugs))).
Post a Comment