Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tiny ornament finish

I still don't feel well and DH and DS#1 are also home sick. I am keeping my fingers crossed that DS#2 lucks out and the germs don't come after him too.

I stitched up the Lizzie Kate ornament from the JCS 2011 Ornament issue yesterday. It was nice to work on something that stitches up so quickly.



Since I am sick and just have plans to hang out on the couch all day, I think I am going to pick out another Christmas ornament to work on.

6 comments:

Lainey said...

Sorry to hear you and your family are poorly Shannon. Hope you are all better soon. Cute ornie!

cucki said...

oh dear.i am so sorry to hear that you and the family are not feeling well..hope you all feels better soon..
sending you lots of (hugs).
thinking of you so much.

cucki said...

oops..very sweet stitching..
love xxx

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Cute stitching, and heres hoping you all feel better soon :)

Charity C. said...

Very pretty! Feel better soon!

Melissa said...

Hope you feel better, and your ornament looks cute!