Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

IHSW and a New Start

I had a very good stitchy weekend!  I finished Mediterranean Mermaid and posted the pic on my blog Saturday. Thank you all for the nice comments.  They were all very much appreciated!:) 

I also started Mirabilia's Golden Girl Apples.  I really love the colors that Nora chose for this design.  They are really bright and fun!  Perfect to stitch with on a gloomy and cold day.  I'm stitching her on a hand-dyed fabric from Wichelt.  I think the name of it is Desert Storm. 


Have a great day everyone!

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Wonderful progress!! I can't wait to see more. :)

Linda said...

Yes I agree with Rachel, great progress, and can't wait to see some more of it :)

Rita said...

Loved the colours...i love colours like these ones!:)

Juls said...

So pretty! I also started this one!!!!!

Joysze said...

She's looking so good, Shannon. Can't wait to see more.

kate n said...

The face is gorgeous and I love anything with such bright colours - I cant wait to see more.

cucki said...

awww cute new start..i am loving it so much xxx

Unknown said...

Great progress and the colours are amazing.

Topcho said...

Great start! Love the face :)

Pauline said...

What a pretty face!

Melissa said...

Great start! I love the colors in it-so bright and cheerful :)

Karen said...

When I first saw the pattern for her my reaction was, "meh." But seeing what you've stitched on her, she is waaaaay cuter than I thought she'd be. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your blog.

Love your new start. The colours are great.

Lee said...

Look forward to seeing the progress on this piece.

Vickie said...

Pretty! I don't know how much longer I'll be able to resist this one. So bright and cheerful!

Julie said...

Congrats on finishing the mremaid,shes gorgeous.
Never seen the Apple girl before so it will be nice to this one.

Valentina said...

Hi Shannon, I'm glad you're stitching Golden Girl Apples, because like in many other cases, I don't like the model, while I'm sure after seeing yours I'll love this chart!