Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mermaid HD Time!

I finished Mirabilia's Mediterranean Mermaid today!  She is stitched on a Silkweaver Solo.  She is definately one of the sparkliest pieces I have ever done.  She is my first WIPocalyspe finish.  :)




Up next is a new start, Mirabilia's Golden Girl Apples.  I've got everything ready to go.  I just need to get the fabric onto my Q-Snaps and get to stitching!

Have a great weekend everyone!

35 comments:

SnowySticher said...

She is so pretty. I love the beads

sharine said...

She looks wonderful!

Shebafudge said...

Very pretty - congratulations!

Topcho said...

She's just gorgeous! Love all that sparkle!

Teresa said...

She is very pretty. What a wonderful finish.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Karen said...

Congrats on such a great finish!!! How beautiful... happy stitching on your new project.

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Well done Shannon! She's so pretty with all that bling.

mdgtjulie said...

She looks fabulous, Shannon. I love her, and that fabby is gorgeous. Grats on the happy dance!

The Maiden said...

I am so excited for you and I love your fabric choice! I too am finishing my first WIPocalypse piece today, Mermaids of the Deep Blue by Mirabilia! The Maiden

Kathy A. said...

She is beautiful Shannon. Congrats on that first big finish!!!

Rahenna said...

Awesome! I love this mermaid, I think she's my favorite out of all of them. :D

Gracie said...

very pretty

Cole said...

She's sooo pretty! What a beautiful finish!

purple24 said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

cucki said...

aww she is so beautiful xxx

Andie said...

Congratulations!!! :D

Pauline said...

This is sooooo beautiful!

kate n said...

She's perfect :)

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on a gorgeous finish.

demeter83 said...

Wow, there's certainly some bling in there. Looks gorgeous, congratulations on a gorgeous finish!

Valentina said...

I love her, so sparkling with all those beads! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

She looks beautiful, Shannon!!! Congratulations! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish!

Shelleen said...

She is gorgeous, congrats on the finish.

Tracy J said...

Dazzling!

Joysze said...

Congrats on the fabulous finish, Shannon!! She's gorgeous!

Mindi said...

Congratulations on the finish, she sure does sparkle!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Stunning Finish :D

Carol said...

Wow! She is gorgeous, Shannon!!

Ginny said...

She turned out beautifully! She is very sparkly. Looking forward to following your progress on the next Mirabilia.

Anne said...

She's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish Shannon!!

Anonymous said...

wow doing your happy dance I bet. She looks great!

♥ Nia said...

Gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your finish :D

Rita said...

This looks perfect...beautiful!! Great work ;)

Shannon said...

Gorgeous! I hope to get to see her in person! :)