Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012 - January

Happy Monday everyone!  It is WIPocalypse time! :)

First up is my Mirabilia Mediterranean Mermaid WIP.  I pulled her out the other day and put few more stitches into her.  She is #1 on my list to finish this year.  I can't believe how long I keep dragging this one out!

Then we have my Chatelaine Tuscany WIP.  The plan was to hold off on the beading until the end.  But I couldn't help myself and snuck a few beads on! :)

I have a re-start to share as well.  It isn't much yet, but the blobs you see are Mirabilia's Fairy Idyll.  This is my second attempt at stitching her.  The first time I had picked a 32ct. fabric that I didn't enjoy working on, so I gave up on it.  This time I am using a 28ct. Silkweaver Solo and I am much happier!

17 comments:

Ginny said...

Your WIP's look fabulous. Love how the mermaid is coming along.

Alesia Matson said...

The Tuscany Chatelaine is one of my very favorites, I'm glad to see it in this SAL. :) Beautiful work all the way around!

robindefender said...

Those beads just make a Chatelaine design, don't they? Great progress so far!

Valentina said...

Love all your wips, can't wait to see more of them!

Joysze said...

They look beautiful, Shannon. *giggle* at the beads. I'm glad you sneaked some in. :D

Unknown said...

All three look amazing - good luck!

Tracy J said...

Lovely pieces, I enjoy watching your progress.

Ziggyeor said...

Pretty pieces.

cucki said...

wow they all looking so beautiful..well done..
love cucki xx

Rachel said...

All your WIPs look great! I love your Tuscany Mandala. I look forward to all your updates. I understand how the beading just calls to you. I keep wanting to start beading my Chinese Mandala, but so far I have held off...it's going to make for one big massive beading session at the end!

Kathy A. said...

Nice progress for your first Wipocalypse post!

Topcho said...

Such beautiful proejcts! Good luck with them all!

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching, I have Tuscany Town as one of my WIPs (almost a UFO), yours is looking fabulous - those beads are hard to resist aren't they ;0)

Anne said...

Gorgeous progress on both your WIPS! I love that Chatelaine!! I like how you sneaked in some beads :D

Heidi said...

BEAUTIFUL wips!!! Visiting blogs is so dangerous! LOL

Miss LindaLee said...

Shannon! Where have I been? I saw that you were one of my followers over at CrossN' My Stitches so came on over here to visit. I love your blog! Your work is beautiful and I'm thinking that I've probably missed a lot of great news and needlework also in the past from you. I'll be checking in often for sure. Keep up the great work.

JoAnna said...

They are all lovely! Your mermaid is so close to being done, I know we'll see her finished in 2012!