Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Small "Jolly" Finish

Two finishes and two blog posts in two days, I'm on a roll! Haha!!!  Today I finished Jolly by Miss Crescent's Crowne which can be found in the 2011 JCS Christmas Ornament issue.  I really love the bright colors!

I am having fun working on Christmas stuff, so I think I am going to pick out another ornament to work on tonight.

Have a great night! :)

8 comments:

Vicky said...

I was just looking at this design to stitch up for an ornament exchange I am in - I love the colours :)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

lovely bright colours

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. Look forward to seeing which ornament is next.

cucki said...

so cuteeeeeeee

Shebafudge said...

That's "jolly" cute. I love the colours of it.

Mii Stitch said...

cute colours ☺

Joysze said...

Looks great! :D

SoCal Debbie said...

I love those bright colors, too! Can't wait to see how you finish it.