Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Monday!

While at Joann's yesterday, I noticed that they had frames 50% off.  That got me to thinking about all my finishes that have just sitting in a box because I can't afford to have them framed.  So I thought that it couldn't hurt to try to frame some things myself.  So last night I decided to frame Mediterranean Mermaid.  I don't think that it turned out too bad considering this is only the second time I have ever attempted to frame something myself. 

 
I framed Bluebell today. 
 


I also have a finish but I can't share it because it is for a Christmas exchange.  Last year I did 5 and I'm doing 7 this year!  At least I have something to keep me busy for awhile. :)

13 comments:

sharine said...

They both look very pretty:)

cucki said...

Both are looking so sweet xxx

Mylene said...

Beautiful pieces!!

Emma/Itzy said...

They both look great!

Vicky said...

Great framing :0)

Mii Stitch said...

You've done a great job... like a pro!! Beautiful

Maureen said...

Your framing looks pretty good to me - great finishes!

Kathy A. said...

I think you did an excellent framing job! Very nice work.

SoCal Debbie said...

These are beautiful framing jobs! I should follow your example and frame some of mine too!

valerie said...

Great framing Shannon! They both look great!

Melissa said...

Both pieces looks gorgeous! Great job with your framing :)

Joysze said...

They both turned out beautifully, Shannon! :D

Anonymous said...

Great job on both of your framings. They both look fabulous and I love the fabrics in both of them.