Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Christmas Exchange?

Would anyone be interested a Christmas exchange with me?  It can be any size and any type of finish. I would be up to exchanging with a few people.  If you are interested, just leave a comment with your email if it isn't linked to your profile and I will get in touch with you. :)

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Shannon, count me in :0)

Dawn said...

Shannon, would love to do another one with you? Do you have any favorite Christmas things, or dislikes?

McKenna C. said...

Hello!

I would love to do an exchange with you! What would the mail date be so I know how much time I have? (I'm a planner.) :D

~McKenna
mckmuff@gmail.com

Melody said...

I would love to be a part of your exchange!! It will be the first I've ever participated in, so you'll have to bear with me, but I'm very excited :)

Melody
whitsmom00@msn.com

Tiki said...

Hi!
I'd like to do an exchange with you too. To echo some of the other comments I'd like to know what you dislike so I don't send the wrong type of ornament and if you had a mailing date in mind. Thanks!
Tikistitches@gmail.com

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'd sure be interested in an exchange! I'm game for different finishes as well.