pretty - smalls can be so satisfying to work on
I'm normally not a big fan of ornies, but I really like this one. Beautiful stitching! :)
A gorgeous finish. Look forward to seeing what is next.
Well done, it looks really nice.
so cute xxx
Such a pretty snowflake!
It's beautiful, Shannon! Congrats on the finish. :D
That looks so sweet all stitched up. Very tempting!
Adorable Shannon! I love this little design and the grey fabby is so pretty!
That is such a pretty finish!
Pretty! I love her stuff!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
pretty - smalls can be so satisfying to work on
I'm normally not a big fan of ornies, but I really like this one. Beautiful stitching! :)
A gorgeous finish. Look forward to seeing what is next.
Well done, it looks really nice.
so cute xxx
Such a pretty snowflake!
It's beautiful, Shannon! Congrats on the finish. :D
That looks so sweet all stitched up. Very tempting!
Adorable Shannon! I love this little design and the grey fabby is so pretty!
That is such a pretty finish!
Pretty! I love her stuff!
Post a Comment