Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

March WIPocalypse

Wow!  I can't believe it is already time for the third check-in for the WIPocalypse.

The only project that I have worked on from my list is Golden Girl Apples.  Here is what GGA looked like back in February:



Here is what she looks like as of today:



In other stitchy news, I stitched up my first Christmas ornament of the year.  This is Dragon Dreams 'Christmas Surprise 2005':



I've also made some progress on my floss organizing project:


Have a great night everyone! :)

17 comments:

Pauline said...

Nice lady!
And wow!! your floss is very organized already!
I have to do mine soon....

Carrie said...

Looks like you're making good progress. Can't wait to see her when she's finished!

blue star stitcher said...

Wow, your Golden Apples looks great. I am stitching it too, and all the yellow of the background is really tedious to stitch.

blue star stitcher said...

Wow, your Golden Apples looks great. I am stitching it too, and all the yellow of the background is really tedious to stitch.

Karen said...

Great work on GGA! (and your floss winding, too.)

I just love that cute little dragon!

Tiki said...

Everything looks great!

McKenna C. said...

They look great! You've made a lot of progress!

~McKenna

Ewa said...

Lots of progress! The dragon is adorable and your floss looks absolutely delicious!

TammyK said...

I love Golden Girl Apples. Gorgeous colors. Congrats on your orny finish. I have some of my floss organized in plastic cases using those numbers. It looks so neat. Wish all of my floss looked like yours.

Sue said...

You've made marvellous progress this month.

Anonymous said...

what vibrant colours for GGA

Diane (di) said...

Oooo Shannon, I really like Golden Girl Apples. Such beautiful colors!!

Your ornie is a cutie, too! :)

purple24 said...

Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful progress!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your floss looks so much better than the previous pics! LOL. Golden Girl Apples looks so pretty and bright!

Joysze said...

Oooooh, floss is looking great, Shannon. :D

GA looks great. So much done on her. :D

Veronica said...

Golden Girl Apples is looking real fine. Love your Dragon Dreams finish. He's so cute.

Dang, your floss organizing is looking real neat already.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Unknown said...

Really great progress on all three projects - you go girl!