Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

New Start

I made a new start yesterday, Teresa Wentzler's In a Garden.  I am using a Silkweaver Solo fabric.


I really don't have much else to say today other than I hope tomorrow will be a much better day.  It has been one of those days where if it can go wrong, it probably will! 

14 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

This is one I have not yet stitched but I do just adore every one of Teresa's designs and many I have stitched too. Just love them. Good Luck with this one and I will look forward to your progress.
Be always in stitches

pam said...

It will be lovely. Not sure I would start one like that on a rough day!:)

SoCal Debbie said...

Such a beautiful Teresa Wentzler design! Have fun stitching it!

Anonymous said...

Hello

This is a beautiful design I've never seen it before.

Great start!

Carrie said...

Very pretty design!

Hope tomorrow is a better day!

McKenna C. said...

Great start! It's going to be beautiful!

~McKenna

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful new start.
Hang in there girl. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Anne said...

Lovely start! So pretty on that fabric. Sorry to hear you had a rough day :(

Melissa said...

That is beautiful! I don't believe I have seen that design before..I love TW work. :)

Anna said...

Oh - looking forward to seeing this progress - love this one.

Joysze said...

Sorry to hear your day went badly. Hope it's been better since then. Start looks beautiful. Can't wait to see more. :D

Veronica said...

Oh, this is a pretty design. First time I'm seeing it. Great progress on a new start.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Topcho said...

Lovely new start this is going to be beautiful!

Ewa said...

Oh no, I hope you're doing better! Teresa Wentzler designs are beautiful.