Today I met up with some of my stitching friends to hang out and stitch. Much fun was had as always. This year celebrates our 10th year of friendship since meeting on the TWBB all those years ago. :)
While I was there, I worked on a LHN ornament from the 2010 JCS Christmas issue. Here is a really bad pic of my ornament in progress (the white really does not blend into the fabric like it shows in the pic):
Before I met up with my friends, I stopped at my not-so-LNS since it was on the way. I was just going to get a few threads that I needed for some projects I had at home, but the next thing I knew all of this jump into my hands:
I got LHN's Garden Pleasures, LHN's The Family Sampler, The Drawn Thread's Butterfly Garden, The Cross-Eyed Cricket's Beach-y Mood and lots of Crescent Colours threads.
Tomorrow's plans are to work on finishing my ornament. Have a great night everyone!
3 comments:
Funny how those things just jump right into the basket, eh?
you have nice things there... can`t wait to see more of your project done up!
I have awarded you the Liebster Blog award. Love your work.
http://ottersocean.blogspot.com/
Cindy
Post a Comment