Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Stitching

Today was such a gorgeous day outside.  It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold, just perfect!  I wish every day could be like that.  I sat outside on the back porch and finished up the ornament I have been working on.  I also made the cording I will put on it when I finish into an ornament.

Little House Needleworks - Happy Skater
JCS Magazine - Christmas Issue 2010

8 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

Karen said...

So adorable! Your cording is perfect.

Anonymous said...

I love it! The cording matches perfectly. I have never tried to make cording, but thanks for the idea!
www.twofriendscrafting.blogspot.com

mdgtjulie said...

Cool, and grats on the finish. I love the cording you made for it.

Veronica said...

Adorable finish. The cording would look great for it.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Valentina said...

Nice ornament!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D

SoCal Debbie said...

Very cute! Great finish!